How to install this software:
1. Download the setup files and simply run them. Windows Vista and Windows 7 users need to run the setup files as administrator (Right click on the file and then «Run as administrator»).В If you miss this step the driver might not install correctly.
2. Once the setup is done, connect your device (Philips S337) to your computer via your USB port.
3. Wait a few moments for your computer to detect the device.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Philips S337 driver and PC suite!В Have fun! If you had comments or any questions about this guide, let us know.
Philips S337 Product Review and Specs
The Philips S337 measures at 72.5 x 144.8 x 10.35 mm, and weighs 152 g. Philips S337 uses a Mini-SIM, Micro-SIM card, and supports 2.0, Micro USB. This smartphone is powered by a ARM Cortex-A7, 1300 MHz, and uses the Spreadtrum SC7731G chipset. For internal storage, the Philips S337 has 8 GB, 1 GB RAM.
The display is a TFT touchscreen that is 5 in, with a resolution of 480 x 854 пікселів and a screen/body ratio of 65.84 %. The camera takes pictures at 2592 x 1944 пікселів (5.04 MP ) and can handle video at 1920 x 1080 пікселів (2.07 MP ) @ 30 fps. This device was released with Android 5.1 Lollipop, and has support for the following features: Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Digital image stabilization, Geotagging, Panorama, HDR, Touch focus, Face detection, White balance settings, ISO settings, Exposure compensation, Scene mode. The Philips S337 is equipped with a 2000 mAh (milliampere-hours), Li-Ion, Removable battery.
Philips S337 PC Suite
If you would like to connect your Philips S337 to your computer, download the PC Suite for Philips S337 here on SymptomDB. It is free, easy to use and setup and you can backup and restore your device with little effort. The PC suite and driver enables you to copy files and folders, backup messages (including chats), contacts, music, photos, videos and more.
Philips S337 doesn’t connect to PC
You need to download and install the USB drivers first, and then connect your device to your PC and install the driver when prompted. The PC Suite will not recognize your unless the device USB driver has been installed correctly beforehand.
Philips S337 does not turn on
If your Philips S337 does not turn on, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your device is charged. Let it charge for several minutes to ensure that it has enough power. It is best to plug directly into the wall, as it will usually charge faster than plugged into a computer’s USB port.
2. Hold in the power button for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the battery from your phone for 10 seconds, plug and then the battery back in.
Philips S337 won’t charge
If your Philips S337 is not charging, you can try the following steps:
1. Restart your phone. Sometimes this can fix the issue, particularly in the case where the phone is not responsive when charging.
2. Try a different charging cable, or a different power source.
3. Try reseating the battery if it is easily accessible.
Take a screenshot with Philips S337
On most devices, pressing the sleep/wake button and the volume down button simultaneously will take a screenshot. On devices with a Home button, holding the power button and home button at the same time will take a screenshot.
Короткий опис статті: philips s5x