How to Enable Administrator account
How to Enable administrator account (hidden) in windows xp windows vista windows 7 windows 8?
Here we will provide you the proper command which you can run this command into command prompt(MS Dos) to enable the administrator, Also here you have it exe file to enable / disable the administrator account.
Fix this myself manually.
1. Click on Start
2. Then click on All programs
3. Then click onAccessories
4. Find there command prompt
5. Run this command prompt with administrative mode (right click on that and choose «Run as administrator)
6. Now this type following command into command prompt and then hit enter
net user administrator /active:yes
7. You’ll get the message «The command completed successfully «
8. That means your administrator account has been activated .
If you’ll get this message «system error 5 has occurred — Access is denied «
10. That means your command line has not run in administrative mode .
11. First of all open this command prompt in administrative mode then run this command again.
If you want to disable administrator account then this Type following command
net user administrator /active:no
Your Accounthas administrator rights but is notthe Administrator account. The built inAdministrator account is disabled by default . Enable Administrator Account in Vista1.See yourStart menu and in»Accessories» list, open Command Prompt» by right-clicking on its icon and selecting «Run as Administrator» 2.Once theCommand Prompt window appears, type in the command net user administrator /active:yes 3. When done, logout of your current account.
4. The Administrator account should bepresent on yourlog in screen.
Re-Enable the UAC using thisAccount It is suggested you switch off of the integratedAdministrator account when done using it
De-Activate Administrator Account in Vista
See yourStart menu along with»Accessories» list, open Command Prompt» by right-clicking on its icon choosing and «Run as Administrator» 2.
When theCommand Prompt window appears, go into the command net user administrator /active:no 3. When done, logout of theAdministrator account.
4. The Administrator account should not be presenton log in your screen.
Please reply back and inform us if thehelped to resolve the issue- otherwise we will continue totroubleshoot — appreciate it
Короткий опис статті: how to enable built in camera on laptop Here you learn how to Enable Administrator account in windows xp windows 7 windows 8, windows vista, active disabled administrator account