terms and conditions of the Competition «lots of ideas»
Taking part in the contest, You («Participant») agree and accept the terms and conditions of the competition as a whole and without exception.
A. the Contest Period
the Contest Period — c November 22, 2011 (00:00 — Moscow time) on December 12, 2011 (23:59 — Moscow time).
1. To participate in the Competition capable citizens of the Russian Federation, under 18 years living with a permanent registration on the territory of the Russian Federation and a valid passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation.
2. To participate in the Contest is not allowed:
(a) employees, contractors and agents of the Contest Organizer; affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children or spouses of any of the above persons, irrespective of their place of residence) and/or living together with their affiliates, whether or not relatives.
(b) Persons who violate the terms and conditions of any contest or promotion conducted by the Contest Organizer or on behalf of the Organizer of the Competition.
1. The name of the Contest: «lots of ideas»
a) the bidder should submit the idea of a mobile application platform bada to the email address of the Organizer Concurs:email@example.com during the Contest period
(b) a description of the idea must be attached to the letter in Word format
c) — One Participant can send from one or more mobile applications on the mobile platform bada
3. Evaluation criteria an idea for a mobile app
(a) Originality (30%) — the presence of non-standard solutions in the proposed ideas;
(b) Novelty (30%) — the presence of analogs of the proposed mobile application on the market, and also on devices Samsung;
(C) the Likelihood of implementation (30%) — the amount of resources and material costs required for the development of mobile applications on the basis proposed by the bidder ideas;
d) the Degree of preparation (10%)- in detail how the bidder has described the idea of mobile apps
1. According to the results of the Contest the Contest Organizer chooses the three Participants with the best ideas mobile applications on the mobile platform bada
2. Each of the 3 winners of the Contest will get a mobile app for the bada platform based on the proposed Party ideas
3. Transferring files ready mobile application via the Internet or portable electronic media.
4. The term mobile application development Contest Winners — until 1 June 2012.
5. The Contest organizer reserves the right to make changes, amendments or additions proposed by the bidder idea.
6. If there are complaints or requests to the quality of the finished mobile application on the part of the Winner, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to consider or not to consider the claim or requests.
7. All copyrights remain with the Competition Winners
8. All costs for the development of mobile applications is borne by the Organizer of the Competition
9. The promoter may engage third parties to develop mobile apps Contest Winner
10. If you are ready mobile application works correctly on at least one device on the bada platform, all obligations of the Organizer of the Contest are made
11. The Competition organizer is not liable for violations of the contestants anyone’s copyright
12. After receiving the prize, the Participant is obliged to publish a mobile application in mobile application store Samsung Apps www.samsungapps.com through a seller’s website seller.samsungapps.com at least 2 years since the appearance of mobile applications in Samsung Apps
13. The mobile application can be laid out on a paid or free of charge
15. If the Participant does not puts mobile application within two weeks after receiving the prize, the mobile application may have been posted in the mobile application store Samsung Apps Organizer of the Competition free of charge.
www.samsungapps.com on December 19, 2011
2. The winners within 10 calendar days from the date of notification by the Organizer of the Competition are obliged to declare their right to receive the prize by sending a reply email to the email address of the Organizer of the Competition.
3. If sent by the Contest organizers e-mail notification could not be delivered, or if the Winner after receiving notice from the Organizer Conclusa declare their right to receive the prize within 10 calendar days, then the right of the Winner to receive the prize will be cancelled automatically.
F. Confidentiality and Data Protection
1. With the exception of the conditions mentioned in the Order and conditions of the Contest, Your personal data obtained as a result of the Tender will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to third parties
2. During the Competition, the Competition Organizer is entitled to collect personal data about the Participants and shall store them in a strictly confidential manner.
G. General conditions
1. You must have access to the Internet, in order to become a Participant
2. You agree to provide correct and valid email address.
3. The cash equivalent of the prize at hand, or replacement of other prizes is not possible
5. By participating in the Contest, You agree not violated anyone’s copyright.
6. If the Competition is impossible due to infection information systems computer virus, technical problems and failures, unauthorized access to information by third parties, or any other reason that prevents the Contest, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, transmit the Contest without any prior notice.
7. The Contest organizer and its representatives are not responsible for technical failures in the Internet service provider, connected to the Party, which does not allow to perform the actions necessary for participation in the Contest, as well as for the acts/omissions of the operator’s Internet connection, connected to the Participant.
8. The organizer is not responsible for any damage incurred and disrupt the Competition, technical or any other circumstances beyond its control.
9. The sponsor’s decisions on all matters related to the Contest in accordance with these terms and conditions of the Contest, including, with the Winners of the Contest will be final and will be distributed to all Participants.
10. The organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and / or remove any Participant for any reason or for no reason.
11. The fact of participation in the Competition confirms that You agree that the Contest Organizer shall not be liable for any damages or losses incurred by the Participant due to the use of prizes and/or participation in the Contest.
12. The winners who won the prizes of the Contest, agree to provide to the host on request personal information, including passport data (including a copy of the passport), full postal address and contact phone number, fill in and sign all the necessary documents provided by the Organizer for the prizes of the Competition, with the aim of providing information to the tax authorities in accordance with the Tax Code.
13. After receiving the prize, the holder bears the tax liability for the payment of all applicable taxes and other compulsory payments according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation. All disputes relating to this Contest, shall be governed in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
the organizer of the Contest: «Samsung electronics Co. Ltd» (Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd), located at 416, Matan-3 Dong, Yongtong-GU, Suwon city, Gyunggi-do,443-742, South Korea.
article Summary: Samsung Apps is a marketplace designed to provide a variety of mobile applications especially developed and carefully selected for Samsung Mobile Phones. It’s a new Samsung mobile world, and we provide you a brand-new mobile experience. Mobile Application Marketplace, the Open Mobile Platform, Smartphone, Handset, Kies, Bada, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Java, Free Downloads, Games, Entertainment, Health, Life, E-Book, Productivity, Social Networking samsung
Source: Samsung Apps